Use quick access to BNI Call Center to solve banking problems
For information related to bank accounts, account holders can access the BNI call center. Building on the strong foundations that have been in place for decades, BNI strives to serve and maintain the satisfaction of its customers by providing the best service at all times.
The commitment to providing the best customer service is always upheld so that they can continue to deliver innovation and growth in service facilities. The choice of different services, products and assistance is aimed at facilitating transactions with customers, BNI strives to meet all the needs of customers.
When faced with problems with savings accounts or other banking products, the solution taken is to go directly to the branch. In addition to these methods, you can also use online services or call the hotline. The BNI call center can be used for quick help when pressed.
This help service is a solution to overcome various banking problems related to all customer transactions. The existence of a single comprehensive solution is the fruit of decades of experience serving the needs of Indonesian banks. Information about banking products such as savings accounts, loans, telephone banking, for consultation is available.
You can use the hotline, fax or e-mail. Please ask different questions or complain about problems, experienced and friendly customer service will provide as much help as possible. If you want to learn more about this service, please refer to the following description:
BNI Call Center for customers
There are still many people who are still reluctant to use call center services , because they think that the service will take some time, so they prefer to come and line up in the branches. Some people just think that only priority customers can access this line of information and help when this is not the case.
Each account holder has the same rights to use the service, as it is intended for all customers. It can be used by both individuals and organizations. Active customers who have accounts and debit cards can use this support service when they have questions or encounter problems.
Both problems with savings accounts, debit and credit card disruptions, and amenities such as the internet and mobile banking. Even problems that often occur, such as forgetting your password, you can file a complaint with the call center and deal with it immediately. Other BNI call center services can be accessed by:
- The owner or holder of the account is accompanied by an ATM (debit) card.
- The customer is entered on the list of members of the telephone banking service. The customer has registered a mobile phone number for banking transactions.
- Customers with credit cards.
- Account holders of special institutions or business entities such as Taplus Bisnis, Giro and others
- Holder of power over the account of an institution or economic entity.
So we encourage you to use the helpdesk services, as all account holders have the same access rights to them. If you really need help and have questions about savings accounts, debit or credit cards, i-banking, m-banking or other amenities, call the 24-hour hotline.
Help for Customers in BNI Call Center
As mentioned above, the existence of an assistance and information center can help you find solutions to various banking problems. Being a link between customers and banks is the main function of the 24-hour hotline . In addition to obtaining account-related information, you can also access other services, such as:
- Report loss of debit or credit cards and block.
- Change or reset your phone banking service PIN.
- Block both debit and credit cards
- Knowledge of various information about BNI products, such as accounts, current accounts, deposits, loans and so on.
- Learn more about credit card equipment and features.
- Information about the balance and the last five transactions.
- Transfer funds between other accounts at BNI and between banks.
- Bank transfer using the rtgs service.
- Payment of various bills, such as credit card bills or installment payments.
- Request information about your credit card transaction.
Here are some of the help you can get by accessing the BNI call center. 24-hour quick access can provide assistance to customers at any time and even be able to provide assistance with financial and business planning. Services are provided free of charge with friendly and informative service.
This one-stop helpdesk service is indeed very helpful to customers as it is available at all times. However, the use of this call center service must be done wisely. Use it when you really need it, because to access the hotline, you often have to wait in line.
How do I contact BNI Call Center Service?
Account holders who have banking issues or want information can use a landline or mobile phone to 1500046 number or (021) 30500046 to ask for help. You can use this phone number from home or abroad. Issuance of tariffs by used operator.
Phone lines are not the only way to use technical support, you can send a fax to (021) 25541203 or send an email to email@example.com. Use the subject of the email according to your problem and describe it well and clearly about the problem.
Visit the Bni.co.id website to access help through various other helplines provided by BNI. Take advantage of the fast service of the BNI call center when using the hotline services. You don’t have to wait for the automatic message to finish, you can make your choice right away. The following elements will save reporting time and speed up the solution:
- Call the available hotline, after hearing the voice of the operator, press 0 – 1 if you want to get information about the savings account. 0 – 2 regular credit card information. 0 – 3 loan services. 0 – 5 currency and exchange rate information. 0 – 6 information about credit card features and facilities.
- Press 1 if you want to use English. Use 1 – 1 to access your balance information. 1 – 2 -1 access to information about the last 5 transactions of the month.
- Press 2 – 1 to lock the card and report the loss of your debit or credit card.
- Press 3 – 1 to change pins and 3 – 2 reset pins. 3 – 1 – 1 when you want to pay your credit card bill.
Your carrier will ask you to provide your debit card number before they can access your banking product information. Meanwhile, various questions will be asked in the report, such as the account number, the name of the biological mother and the last balance (not just the exact range that is remembered). Once these questions have been answered, your request will be processed.
Benefits of BNI Call Center for account holders
Ease of obtaining information and assistance in solving problems is provided for the benefit of customers. Because Bank Negara Indonesia always tries to help account holders get information and become an assistant in finding solutions to various problems with the transactions carried out.
Easy and quick access will make it easier for customers to eliminate worries about saving money, repaying loans, easily monitoring savings accounts and provide a sense of security when making investments. Friendly and courteous service can also unravel customers’ concerns in the face of problems.
In addition to various services related to banking products, you can also access assistance services related to financial planning, making deposits, term investments, loan applications, investment funds, currency exchange rates and various other services by contacting the one-stop call center from BNI.
As a state-owned financial institution that is authorized to help with the well-being of the people, BNI always strives to ensure that customers always receive the best service. Direct service via the helpline is available to all customers. In particular , BNI’s call center handles various information related to bank accounts and provides solutions in case a problem occurs.