Find out how to easily transfer 3 pending quotas
Most Indonesians are certainly familiar with the 3rd (three) providers, it turns out that there is also a way to transfer the 3rd quota to those who need an emergency. The need for an internet quota is really very important for getting information – or just browsing and chatting on social media.
Of course, now the use of the Internet is so important for everyone. This is due to the increasing use of it and its widespread need in everyday life. Therefore, many providers compete to offer various internet package offers to the public.
Procedures for the transfer of quota 3 and its requirements
You should know that each provider of transfer services always provides a quota. However, not all providers offer an easy and instant route. Don’t worry, in this article we will discuss several ways to transfer the quota easily.
One of the providers discussed in the article is 3 (Tri). Therefore, for those who want to transfer a quota with three cards, of course, there are conditions that must be taken into account. Here are some conditions to consider before figuring out how to transfer a quota of 3.
It would be good if, before transferring the quota, it were still mandatory to meet the existing requirements, whether between suppliers or otherwise. Where these requirements include:
- The active period should include the sender number.
- In the meantime, the recipient number is allowed with a grace period. However, make sure that your phone number does not exceed the grace period, as it may be lost. If the recipient’s number is lost, the quota transfer shall be declared unsuccessful.
- Additionally, the sender’s minimum balance to transfer the credit must be a 5-mile IDR. Therefore, you need to make sure that the nominal money on the RP card reaches5 miles for the transfer .
Some of the above conditions should be paid attention to, although they do not seem so complex and complex. For those who use three cards, you can transfer these 3 quotas to co-users or even other operators.
Busak theTransfer Quota 3 for other operators?
As a layman, do you know how to transfer quota 3 to co-users or other operators? Can I transfer quota 3 to another provider? In reality, there are many ways to transfer an Internet quota to your fellow mafias to other operators.
Please note that rovider 3 users have an internet data package delivery service that is easily accessible. Although it is not as simple as other providers, this provider always strives to improve its level of service.
In addition, there are differences between Provider 3 and others, where services are in the form of cheaper quota fees than others. The cost of data packages is not only cheaper, but also the price of SMS and phone among themselves and for other operators is very cheap.
In fact, you not only get this benefit, but also unlimited access to social media. In case your internet data plan is outdated but you can still access social media apps like WhatsApp, Line and more.
While 3 (Tri) does not have as good a service as other providers, andprovides quota delivery services between each other and other operators, but you can still enjoy other services. So you don’t have to worry ifyou want to transfer data packets between themselves or to other operators.
Transfer of quota 3
Although this method is not as simple andsimp away when sending data packets like other cards, it can still be successful. Here are some steps to send the 3 payloads, including:
- Transfer quota between 3 by dialing
Here are some steps to send internet data packets to 3 other cards, including:
- Dial *323# and click OK or call the dial menu.
- You can then enter the nominal credit you want to transfer along with the target number you want to send.
- Please wait for the notification or notification to be sent along with the certificate.
- If the credit delivery proves successful, the recipient can immediately register a data package.
- Quota transfer via BimaTri app
The way to transfer quota 3 is not only by dialing or USSD, but also by using the BimaTri application. Where the BimaTri application is a special service for users by helping their customers to complete transactions.
In fact, there are many types of transactions that can be easily carried out, including sending Internet data to other users. You can use BimaTri in an i application to send credit among themselves or to other operators.
When the first method is to install the BimaTri application on the smartphone. Next, you need to create an account with the number 3 for further registration. If you managed to create the account, you will see a pop-up notification about the menu options.
Or you can also follow some of the steps below to send your travel quota with the BimaTri app, namely:
- First, log in to the application with the Tri number prepared to send the quota.
- If you managed to log in, search for it in the 3 Product menu.
- In addition , the way to transfer quota 3 with the BimaTri app is to specify the package to transfer option in the 3 product menu.
- Then select the menu to purchase products for other users.
- Teacher, enter the number you want to transfer the nursing quota with and then hit the buy button.
Transfer of quota 3 to other operators
In addition to sending internet data packets to each other, can they also try to send it to other operators? The answer is that there is now no data packet transfer function service for other operators of Provider 3. However, you don’t have to worry about the 3 usually proceeds to update the service.
For now, the 3 are still developing and prioritizing their services tomake surfing the internet easier, cheap and with affordable quota costs. As a rule, in the transmission service, the trial itself continues to apply the system among themselves, and not with other operators.
So you could not send the data packetsin nternet 3 to nomor Indosat, Telkomsel, XL, Ais, etc. We hope that Tri can immediately add this service feature in order to make it easier for nodes tosend data packets to all operators in Indonesia.
As is known, there is an urgent need to use pulsa by phone and text message. Although it is less common, many people still rely on SMS and credit phone features. Therefore, it is good to also improve in terms of functions through its services.
Some of the ways to translate the 3rd quota described above are also expected to be tips and hints for those who are still embarrassed.